1. Who among the following has given the structural view of society?
2. Melancholia is popularly known as :
3. Who among the following has developed the concept of 'inferiority complex"?
4. According to H.B. Trecker which one of the following is wanted by each individual and social group worker should be aware of it?
5. Non-confirmity to a set of norms is known as
6. Allocation of roles and status to members in a group is known as :
7. Social change as a socio-culturla concept implies :
8. ______________ is the marriage of a man with the childless widow of his deceased brother.
9. Human Resources are the most important only, if they have :
10. The Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act was passed in :
11. Who was the Chairperson of the 'All India Committee on Prison Reforms, 1980-83'?
12. What does the term 'Electra Complex' denote?
13. Consider the following statements :
The above are the duties of which Committee?
14. Under Juvenile Justice Act, the observation home is mainly meant for :
A. (a), (b) and (c) only
B. (b) and (d) only
C. (c) and (d) only
D. (a) and (c) only
15. In whose opinion mental illness is a myth and infact problems of living?
16. Which one of the following programs was not part of the social security system based on the Beveridge report?
17. Malimath Committee is related to :
18. When the dependent variable is not free from the influence of extaneous variable (s), the relationship between dependent and independent variables is known as :
19. Which one of the following is a method of laboratory research ?
20. Which of the following is a machinery for settlement of industrial disputes in India?
21. What does the term 'dipsomania' mean?
22. Which among the following School of thought used the concept of social disorganisation in explaining juvenile delinquency ?
23. Who is the author of the book "Pattern of culture"?
24. Which among the following authority is empowered to grant probation to an offenders?
25. Which among the following Indian States has the largest number of 'open prisons'?