01.Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) was developed by
02. Shaping relations between individuals to facilitate action creates :
03. Device of assessing interpersonal attraction, rejection and power is known as :
04. The term "Factory" is defined in Section ____________ of the Factories Act 1948.
5. 05. What shall be the proportion of women amongst the members appointed in the Advisory Committee formed under the Equal Remuneration Act 1976?
06. Statutory right of re-employment remains in case of :
07. The Concept of 'Job enrichment' was given by :
08 . Which one of the following countries is not- a part of the "Golden Crescent", Known for narcotic production and supply?
09. Regression analysis is done to measure :
10. The first study of 'family tree' examining hereditory aspects of criminal tendency was conducted in __________.
11. Graphical representation of manpower in an organisation is called as :
12. In which pictorial technique a set of pictures is shown to respondents for inquiring their description about their thinking for representation of pictures?
13.The present problem is mainly seen in terms of past events and experiences in:
14. Who among the following is eligible for the appointment as the Chairman of the National Human Rights commission in India?
15.The idea that humans have mental conflicts because of desires and energies that are repressed into the unconscious is propounded by :
16. Who has postulated the concept that delinquency and crime are learnt in companionship group?
17. "Studying the influence of counselling servies on the functioning of couples with marital disharmony" is an example of :
18. Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 does not cover :
19. According to Robins, major functions (s) of communication in a group is/are :
20. 360 degree appraisal system is done by :
21. Bio-medical concept of health envisages health as :
Find the answer from the code given below : Code:
22. Identify the correct order of actions in Disaster Management Strategy :
23. Which one of the follwing pairs is not correctly matched ?
24. Identify the correct chronological order according to their dates of celebration in a year :
25. Chronologically arrange the years of enactments of labour legislations given below: