01.Which among the following pairs is correctly matched ?
02. Choose the correct sequence of the year of enactment of the following Social Legislations in the Chronological order :
03. Choose the correct sequence of the Fundamental Rights as they appear in the Indian Constitution :
04. Which of the following pairs is wrongly matched?
5. Which one of the following pairs is not correclty mathced in group formation in community?
06. Which among the following pairs is wrongly matched ?
07. The book ‘Social Diagnosis’ is written by :
08 . ‘Dowry Prohibition Act’ was passed in the year :
09. Under the Industrial Disputes Act 1947, Arbitrator refers to an:
10. Who is responsible for starting counseling in social case work.
11. Which of the following is not the component of community work ?
12. Which one of the following forms of recording only main events are recorded ?
13.Which one of them is not a statutory welfare provision as per the Indian Factories Act, 1948 ?
14. Perception always been ?
15. Satyashodhak Samaj was founded by
16. According to 2011 census, the literacy rate of India is ?
17. Social Distance Scale was developed by
18. Asymmetrical distribution indicates
19. Advocacy is an essential a part of which of the method of social work ?
20. Juvenile Justice Board deals with the issues of
21. The confirmatory test used to diagnose HIV is
22. Institutional redistribution model of social policy is associated with
23. The right to choose the place of meeting in social case work is preferably vested with the
24. Feeling of extreme sadness and loneliness is symptom of
25. . Drug Abuse Denotes